The KONG story begins back in the 1970s at the hands of Joe Markham, who recognised that his ex-police dog Fritz was attempting to entertain himself by chewing rocks. Knowing the hazards this presented, Joe one day tossed Fritz a piece of Volkswagen Bus rubber suspension part that Joe was working on - and Fritz loved it! Joe then worked to make a dog toy with the same durability and feel, until he created the KONG toy that people (and their dogs) all around the world love. KONG dog toys encourage play, satisfying instinctual needs and strengthening the bond between dog and pet parent. Built for durability, KONG dog toys also offer mental and physical stimulation, all whilst meeting the innate need of dogs to play.
Designed for dogs that love a chew session, the Goodie Bone is a member of the KONG Classic family; made from natural rubber in the iconic red shade. This bone features patented Goodie Grippers, which turn this chew toy into a fun, treat-dispensing challenge, and can hold either kibble or KONG Easy Treats flavoured pastes. Treat dispensing chew toys are great for keeping your pooch occupied which can help reduce boredom and separation anxiety.
- Made in the USA
- Made from a unique, all-natural rubber
- Designed to stand up to chew sessions (but not recommended for aggressive chewers)
- Goodie Gripper holes are ideal for stuffing challenges
- Two Goodie Grippers extend the mind-occupying treat challenge
- Stuff with kibble, treats, or try KONG Easy Treats flavoured pastes
- Helps to keep your dog occupied which reduces boredom and separation anxiety