The KONG story begins back in the 1970s at the hands of Joe Markham, who recognised that his ex-police dog Fritz was attempting to entertain himself by chewing rocks. Knowing the hazards this presented, Joe one day tossed Fritz a piece of Volkswagen Bus rubber suspension part that Joe was working on - and Fritz loved it! Joe then worked to make a dog toy with the same durability and feel, until he created the KONG toy that people (and their dogs) all around the world love. KONG dog toys encourage play, satisfying instinctual needs and strengthening the bond between dog and pet parent. Built for durability, KONG dog toys also offer mental and physical stimulation, all whilst meeting the innate need of dogs to play.
Get your pup off to the right start and teach them appropriate chewing behaviour by introducing them to the world of KONG from early on. The KONG Puppy is made from the gentlest KONG rubber, suitable for those delicate puppy teeth and ideal for providing teething relief.
Providing enrichment through play, chewing and interactive toys like the KONG Puppy helps to reduce boredom and can be a powerful tool in addressing separation anxiety and helping puppies adjust to new experiences such as crate training. The KONG Puppy can be stuffed with pastes, treats or your own custom filling recipes to keep your pup occupied and mentally stimulated. The KONG Puppy also has an erratic, unpredictable bounce style which makes it ideal for a game of fetch.
- An essential toy for every pup
- Made from all-natural rubber
- Unpredictable bounce for games of fetch
- KONG Puppy is made from the gentlest KONG rubber
- Also available in KONG Classic, KONG Extreme and KONG Senior rubber types
- Mentally stimulating
- Fill with pastes, treats or custom stuffings to provide extra enrichment
- Can be used to help beat boredom, manage separation anxiety and facilitate crate training
- Proudly made in the USA
- Recommended by veterinarians and trainers worldwide